Jaime 'Hand'lesster Jaime 'Hand'lesster

Jaime does look like prince charming! Lol

NLC: Things That Chase Us NLC: Things That Chase Us

This Is The Ownage

That was Great it came out better than I thought it would, but then again I was in it lol. I cant wait for part 2.

Robo Satan Robo Satan

Nice Job

That was a good way to nock robot Chicken down another notch with that , maybe if you want I will help you out with your next one.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

couldnt get load

couldnt get it to load nor did that link help at all i got nothing

Vhd's Tutorial 1: Basics Vhd's Tutorial 1: Basics

good tutorial for the newbs

that was a good idea to put that basic stuff in for newbs now they wount be floding the bbc/ boards with those questions

Rammer - killer part 2 Rammer - killer part 2

that was the shit

yo man that was so simply yet so good its amasing what you can do with easy pictures your idea characters and game its all magnifisant.....wow thats a new word for me anyways i liked it so much i want to ask if i have your promition to make rammer the movie people would love that

Rammer responds:

!!! when i first looked at ur review it looked like u said "that was shit" and i was like...really? but anyway, im glad u really liked this! and of course you can make a rammer movie...if u want a template thingy for rammer i can email him to u. as long as u promise to not make him look bad ;)

this is the 2nd movie someone made of rammer....awesome! actually the first...The_String_Man made a game of it. good luck w/ hte movie! oh and btw my emails clan2kroolz@msn.com if u do want the temp for ram.

Dr. Dick - Gurren Lagann Dr. Dick - Gurren Lagann

Nice

Yeah, thats exactly what happened in the series.